From the village of Montour Falls, follow NY 224 east for ½ miles. After crossing the Diversion Channel bridge, turn right onto South Lhommedieu Street for ½ mile. Turn left onto East Catlin Street and follow to the end.
- Parking: There is room for 2 to 3 cars in a dirt and gravel lot at the end of East Catlin Street.
- Address: 149 East Catlin Street, Montour Falls, New York
- Latitude and Longitude: 42.34382,-76.82979
Recommended Viewing Times
Visiting Deckertown Falls is best during the spring for water flow and autumn for the color. The waterfall can become a trickle during the hot summer months.
- Admission: Free.
- Handicap Accessibility: No.
- Pets: Allowed if leashed.
- Swimming: Not recommended.