Havana Glen is only minutes from Montour Falls, New York. From the village of Montour Falls, follow NY 14 south for 1 mile. Turn left onto Havana Glen Road and then bear right into Havana Glen Park.
- Parking: There is room for numerous vehicles at the park.
- Address: 126 Havana Glen Road, Montour Falls, NY 14865
- Latitude and Longitude: 42.337222, -76.834423
Recommended Viewing Times
Visiting Havana Glen is best during the spring for water flow and autumn for the color. The waterfall can become a lower during the hot summer months.
- Admission: $2/vehicle but free during the off-season.
- Handicap Accessibility: The park is handicap accessible, as is the view of the first waterfall. The Glen Trail is not.
- Pets: Allowed if leashed in the park but not on the Glen Trail.
- Swimming: Not recommended.