From Interstate 390, take Exit 7. Follow NY 408 south for 2 miles. Turn right onto NY 36 north for 1.2 miles. Turn left into the state park.
From Interstate 86, take Exit 30. Follow NY 19 north for 18 miles. Continue on NY 19A north from Fillmore for 9 miles. Turn right into the state park.
- Parking: There are large parking areas throughout the park at each of the major waterfalls, and smaller pull-offs elsewhere.
- Address: 1 Letchworth State Park Castile, NY 14427
- Latitude and Longitude: 42.664130, -77.962516
Recommended Viewing Times
Visiting Letchworth State Park is best during the spring for water flow and autumn for the color. The waterfalls can be a bit more dry, but still worth viewing, during the hot summer months.
- Admission: $10/vehicle or free with an Empire Pass.
- Handicap Accessibility: At the viewing areas. Trails down into the Genesee River valley are not accessible.
- Pets: Pets must be leashed.
- Swimming: Not allowed except in swimming pools.