Moss Glen Falls is located 6.8 miles north of Hancock, Vermont via VT 100.
- Parking: There is room for about 10 cars along VT 100.
- Address: 8110 VT-100, Granville, Vermont
- Latitude and Longitude: 44.017874, -72.849898
Recommended Viewing Times
Visiting Moss Glen Falls is best during the spring for water flow and autumn for the color. Little Moss Glen Falls is best after a heavy rain. The waterfalls can become low during the hot summer months.
- Admission: Free.
- Handicap Accessibility: Moss Glen Falls is handicap accessible via a boardwalk to a viewing area.
- Pets: Allowed.
- Swimming: Not recommended.