From Hancock, Vermont, follow VT 125 west for 3 miles. Turn right onto Texas Falls Road and follow to the parking area for .5 mile. From Middlebury, follow VT 125 east for 13 miles. Turn left onto Texas Falls Road and follow to the parking area for .5 mile.
- Parking: There is room for numerous cars in a parking lot along Texas Falls Road.
- Address: 600 Texas Falls Road, Hancock, Vermont
- Latitude and Longitude: 43.934971, -72.900869
Recommended Viewing Times
Visiting Texas Falls is best during the spring for water flow and autumn for the color. The waterfall can become low during the hot summer months.
- Admission: Free.
- Handicap Accessibility: No.
- Pets: Allowed.
- Swimming: Not recommended.